Today, beautification of a place, thing or person has become an essential part of our lives, it makes us feel better. The leading trend in the market currently, is beauty subscription boxes. When you visit cosmetic stores you are likely to buy products you even do not need; you may not know how to use as well as you are not given samples to make trial and error.
Is it not a better option to have someone do the shopping on your behalf, send you samples to try and then later send you a package of the products you find worth investing? Beauty subscription boxes are a clutch way to discover trends and new brands and make an order should you love the products.
How do they work?
Most of the packages contain five to six treats. Some provide two categories a curated box where you can see all that you will be getting and another where you choose one of your samples and the rest comes as a surprise. When you like the examples, you order a full version.
With the example above, I will give you an honest Boxycharm review of how it works. If you join now, you can choose a monthly, three months, 6 or 12 months subscription package. These subscriptions automatically renew; however, you can cancel at any time by logging in to your account and edit ‘subscriptions’ in ‘account preferences.’
Each box has 4-5 full-size products ranging from makeup, skincare, nails, to beauty tools like eye shadow brushes by Luxie or Iby. You will also find tips on using the items received, additionally; you can watch tutorials shared by Charmer community on social media platforms. Members can participate in Boxy-giveaways where they can win free products or receive redeemable reward points.
Facts about Boxycharm
- The monthly subscription is $21, and each box has a minimum value of $100
- They provide full-size products, no samples
- Payment is through your card on file and shipping is free in about a week later.
- Provide a variety of brands like MAC, Maybelline, Tarte, KNC Beauty, Dr.Brandt, Pur and others.
- Most of the items come in neutral tones that work for many different skin preferences.
- You will receive your box every month.
- Most common complaints from comments include some items come broken, or boxes were not received, but if you email them, they will find you a solution.
• Subscription boxes are a guarantee that you will never have a lack-emergency in your makeup bag. Be sure to have a constant supply of beauty products.
• Most of the boxes are fairly valued example you could receive a package at $30 that contains stuff worth $100.
• It is also exciting to get a gift every month; it gives you the element of surprise.
• Portability; most are travel sizes
• You get to try different brands
• It is rare to get an item twice
• Products are few; you may not like and may not work on your skin.
Is Boxycharm worth it?
Boxycharm is worth it because it gives you a new experience when you try new products from different brands, no worry about budget, it is low-cost for high value, you get updated on trends, helps one to avoid impulse buying and it has good reviews.